View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Paladinsteve
Sarnak

Maze_EQ, is that you hiding behind a fake account?

THF is pay to win .. its Gold, Does anyone care? I sure don't, people pay whatever they want whatever they think its worth.

I could say the same thing for EZ server, it's also gold.

See a trend here? Once again, I care less and i don't see how it effects anyone, people will play on servers they like, period. I would think like most people like myself, i server hop and random log into all kinds of server.

Is Varlyndria pay to win? Prob, but once again, it does not effect you. People will continue to pay whatever they think items are worth. Im sure they are getting less people to donate to just support the cause. Most people just want the items.

All im trying to say here there is OTHER POPULAR SERVERS THAT ARE ALSO PAY TO WIN IN SOME SENSE. THF is the worst of the bunch if you played there but thats their thing.

I'm getting tired of reading comments of who deserves what due to donations.
Especially consider if you don't even play there. Its the PLAYER'S CHOICE if they wish to play there it's the PLAYER's CHOICE if they donate. If you don't like something on a server, complain on their forums. If that don't work, leave -- its a game.

THE END.