View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:57 AM
trevius
Developer

Since the PP has been giving me trouble, I started doing cleanup on some of the other main packets sent on zoning in. So far, I got the object, doors, spawnpoints, newzone, weather, and time structs/encodes all corrected or verified to be correct. I also wrote an encode for sending the membership info when getting to character select which should let us start work on the character creation stuff.

I still have to test the work I did tonight, but at least it is progress. Once I test what I have so far, I will try to get it committed to the SVN so others can help to work through it if they want.

The player profile is still giving me trouble, but I have made a bit more progress on it. I am hoping that if I get the rest of the packets in order, it will make it easier to verify that the issues I am seeing are related to the Player Profile or not.

Hopefully I can make it in zone in the next day or so. I am off work all next week, so I should have a good amount of time to knock out more RoF stuff.

Last edited by trevius; 12-19-2012 at 09:03 AM..