Thread: tattoo
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
randydr
Fire Beetle

Default tattoo

Hello all,

So I've been really inspired lately to get my first tattoo but I couldn't think of anything to justify tattooing on my body. After some inspiration from a friend, I've started to consider building a tattoo'd sleeve with all the MMO characters that I've spent so many years of my life playing.

One of those influential characters was from Everquest. I played EQ back in the day. Back when Brad was running the show as Verant. Then the game was sold to Sony & I continued to play & eventually quit after Planes of Power.

Unfortunately the HDDs with EQ are long gone so my goal here is to obtain a picture of my character as it was before I quit.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about this?

A few minor details:

Race: Gnome
Class: Necromancer
Gear: I had it all at the time. The duck epic, full class threads. The image I am looking for is a Female Gnome Necromancer with the epic, maybe that bone helm (don't recall the name), the necro robe, gloves & boots + that triangular shield (don't recall the name). I can get the exact item details, but first I'd like to know what the community thinks would be the best way to make this happen.

Thanks!