View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:00 AM
LordAdakos
Sarnak

Default SQL Help re: spell merchants & Tradeskill

First - It's a long shot, but I'd like to make merchants which contain spells, instead of using a spell scriber.

is there an SQL command to get a list of castable spells? searching for items with name like '%spell:%' finds 5,000+ rows, and even if I add class restrictions, I still end up with spells I cant use.

Is there a way to pull this data from the castable spell list or from EQZAM?

Or am I stuck finding each spell by hand for each character?

Finally, is there a way to see which spells are NOT in a merchant list already?

Second - I want to add a bunch of tradeskills, using a basic formula: New tradeskill requires smithing skill 200, and there are two items required, a diamond and another item (to create a diamond fused custom obejct)

I've done the grunt work for this using george S' tradeskill editor. I've added about two dozen of these, but have about 550 left to add.

Is there an SQL command to select the next unused # and create an entry with certain rules? (I have all the items laid out nicely in a CSV / xls file and was going to bulk-write the SQL command once I figured it out using the string concat feature in Open office / Excel / etc.)

Finally, with tradeskills, you need the recipe and recipe entry, right? with the recipe being (id,name,tradeskill#,skillneeded,trivial,nofail,re place_container,notes,must_learn,quest)
and
tradeskill recipe being the ingredients used and the output (?)
(id, recipe id, ietm id, sucesscount, failcount, componnentcount,iscontainter)

For my understanding the tradeskill recipe reads from the entry to deterine which items it requires, based on which ones share the same recipe ID, right?

Third - this is possible, right? I mean, george S' tools find the next unused number.... or am I in way over my head?

Any help would be appreciated - the rebirth of tradeskills needs your help