View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Adele
Fire Beetle

Wow T5 mobs now released, that's great Mortenson. I'm personally surprised You got anything new done with all the new build issues. You've been dealing with and server upgrades. I personally know you'd been hard at work on loot tables, class balancing, new bard spells, and content adjusting for lower tiers and population. I've been impressed at the amount of time you've taken on them alone.

I know I cannot tank the new mobs, I'm still working on t2 and starting t3. I have however been grouped with the top warrior and Knight tanks on KMRA and am Impressed with both players. I've seen both in action and can say first hand each as skills and a lot of gear and know how. As close as they are the Warrior does tank a bit better. Like on live though, some attack types the Knight seems just as well.
Anyways, I posting to congratulate you on the start of making things new and exciting again for older players. I'm sure 1 or 2 people in this thread cannot do the events but seem to have a great interest in them. Which I find odd, and Interesting at the same time.

I'm happy for You and can not wait to have a chance at them myself someday.

Cheers,
Adele