View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
vkrr
Sarnak

ive tested it with HoT/UF and ROF and it seems to work fine with both, titanium may be problematic though, but titanium support is dying across the board, so I don't feel all that bad about not fully supporting it.

There's still a lot to do, but I upped the t1 armor drop rate, and people keep suggesting I find a way to have a hash based array to scribe spells instead of using the vendor.

if I can find a way to do that, where you type in the name of a spell, or partial name, and it provides a list of spells , then cool, otherwise, we stick with the merchants.

i am adding a buff bot, and I'll be tweaking summoned pets in the future.

Mercs will eventually have a cost associated with them, but it won't be bank-breaking.

More money will be dropping soon, too.

For those who asked: I have three 'epic' style weapons in the game which can be earned after the alpha phase is over. They will be limited to 1 drop each, ever, so that should be fun.

Edit, again: To help ease confusion: this is stock PEQ, with modifications. There is no grand over-arching plan in place, it is Everquest, with some of the lameness removed and some awesomeness added. No more, no less. (note: this may change in the future, but for now you can log in, level up, twink alts, get high levels and camp bosses, upgrade weapons and armor through the 8 tiers, make fabled weapons from regular weapons, and do it all with friends, or by yourself with mercs -- there's still a LOT to do, but you CAN fear kite nagafen, quad kite mobs (summon flag is OFF), stunlock, slow and charm previously immune mobs, and generally have fun without saying 'oh man why can't i do THAT'.)