View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG - THE FUTURE OF VARLYNDRIA REVEALED

EDIT: I do plan to balance out the OP paths as well but it's easier when players are decked out and balanced on the same playing field.

Alright, so this change everybody is experiencing does have a motive behind it. The issue the server was having before is there were far too many "raids" if you wanted to call them that and very little players geared enough to actually do that content. This lead to players not having any groups to do this and only the choice 10% of the server could tackle it. I have changed all the zones currently available in Varlyndria to solo/group for two main reasons:

#1: Players can enjoy all the stuff they missed out on over the months and see the content they couldn't do before because of how hard it was and also get their epic 1.0 a bit easier.

#2: Players can catch up by getting uber geared out and reach a peak where they are dying for new better and challenging content.

My advice to everybody: Play your hearts out and get STRONG, get guilds formed and let's get the server balanced out in power. When that happens new things can come out that will challenge you to the extreme, including new 18+ man raids that require 18+ people and are designed to take on 18 3000+ GS players etc.

Go play and have fun and GEAR UP!