View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

You're right. You didn't deserve that. I sit here daily working my ass off to the fucking bone as hard as I possibly can and you make a video of the angel statue (dedication vendor) DYING in your video as a personal attack against my server. You wonder why I got a little pissed off at you. I did fucking nothing to you man yet you attack me personally? I'm sorry for being an asshole and sneaking around. I admit I did it but maybe I am stressed beyond fucking comprehension right now. No excuses. I had utter respect for you in every possible way until I saw that video personally attacking me and obviously a plan to steal away everything I worked for. Sure, maybe some of the changes lately were not agreed on but I am trying to get things together on the server. The stress levels I am under makes me want to quit all together.

EDIT: Dude, I sound like the biggest asshole right now but I took it personally what you did in that video. I think it was intentional. Can you seriously tell me it wasn't?