View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:50 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakiyth View Post
You're right. You didn't deserve that. I sit here daily working my ass off to the fucking bone as hard as I possibly can and you make a video of the angel statue (dedication vendor) DYING in your video as a personal attack against my server. You wonder why I got a little pissed off at you. I did fucking nothing to you man yet you attack me personally? I'm sorry for being an asshole and sneaking around. I admit I did it but maybe I am stressed beyond fucking comprehension right now. No excuses.
Do you have the required copyright behind those angels to make sure they are actually your property and are in fact a dedication vendor?

You're an egoistical freak and slightly insane if you think an SOE model is your own 'dedication vendor'. Furthermore, you're delving way into an idea that you fabricated in your head. I can't even begin to understand how using a character model is a direct attack against your server short of you being paranoid that everyone is out to get you and fabricated some sort of sob story to make yourself feel better. Akkadius even GAVE you hosting. He could've ended it at any time. You should be happy for that.

Well, if you keep dreaming it, and acting like your insanity is reality, it will soon become reality.