View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Khokon
Fire Beetle

Hey All,

it is a very interesting server and setup. Population is low currently and thats a problem. But I'm sure this server can be very successful in the long run. And if not, shrug - personally I'm playing alone anyway.

At low to mid levels this plays like a classic server with travelling thorugh PoK and with veteran AAs for double exp, clarity etc once per day. Newbie quests do work so you can start a gear dependant class and get some decent equipment early on.
There is no trivialisation like defiant armor, so camping items in the old worlds does make sense. You get to see alot of the world.
Those expansions up to GoD contain alot of things to be discovered. The path to 65 is going to be interesting for sure.

Max level is 65, you have access to AAs. It will be very interesting to see how far you can get in velious with your dual box and later on in groups & raids.
I dont know the GM Provocating other than from his posts. But I've been looking for a server with an admin who is reliable. He's the best out there. Great Server.

Come on over and give it a try,
Best regards,
Khokon