View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:58 AM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrayas View Post

Also some tips on tiered merchants would be nice, running around a world i already know like the back of my hand looking for an out of the way merchant doesnt sound like fun.
Last post, sorry. It wouldn't be fun unless that merchant gave you an item that was a 200hp 50 ac and a bunch of stats upgrade that costs 80kpp which you have on your person because you have been farming the right items =)

Think about being a monk, and having 1.0 equipped in hand slots. You've just broken into Vex Thal on my server (no key required, just level) and you clear the zone, don't get an upgrade for your 1.0, and then finally... right before you engage AHR you see a merchant in your periphery and it happens to sell The Buried Sea raid gear (Hardened Energeiac Leather Gloves) for ~120kp per piece. Well, since you just cleared about 10 bosses and have 30 pieces of VT loot to sell, it just so happens you have enough plat to buy those gauntlets. That is a 31 ac, 400hp, and some stats upgrade. You just happened to stumble upon that merchant. Now you know where you can buy T(x) leather armor. You can now share that information(after you've equipped yourself with a full suit of course so you're #1 =p )

Or being a warrior, and killing the Avatar of War and he happens to drop 2x Blade of Carnage. Since items are not lore on my server, you can wield 2. You just gained 100hp a bunch of stats, and even the hate proc is better. Once you're done with them and replace those blades of carnage's with a Blade of War once you work yourself up to Rallos Zek before breaking into the elemental planes, you can turn around and sell those in the bazaar via trader mode for ~20k.

All these numbers and locations and merchants are imaginary and do not exist - another perspective on my server that you all may not have encountered yet.