View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:50 AM
NickW
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsab View Post
Yep, those.
I went through the entire process again for the private login server setup. I think step 4 was the resourcing of load_login.sql. Still getting the same error..

I went back to the default login.ini.

Code:
[database]
host = localhost
port = 3306
db = eqemu
user = user
password = password
subsystem = MySQL

[options]
unregistered_allowed = TRUE
reject_duplicate_servers = FALSE
trace = TRUE
world_trace = FALSE
dump_packets_in = FALSE
dump_packets_out = FALSE
listen_port = 5998
local_network = 192.168.1.

[security]
plugin = EQEmuAuthCrypto
mode = 5

[Titanium]
port = 5998
opcodes = login_opcodes.conf

[SoD]
port = 5999
opcodes = login_opcodes_sod.conf

[schema]
account_table = tblLoginServerAccounts
world_registration_table = tblWorldServerRegistration
world_admin_registration_table = tblServerAdminRegistration
world_server_type_table = tblServerListType
I am attempting to understand everything in this file.

host= The guide used 127.0.0.1 in the creation of the login account and start.bat. I've tried leaving it as localhost and I've tried 127.0.0.1.

port= I've had my antivirus and firewall completely off since the start. I don't think the port could be blocked in any way. And the guide says I do not need to mess with port forwarding in my router if the server is just for me.

db= the guide says to change this to peq which is what I did. I've also tried peqbeta which appears to be what the file is actually called. No luck there.

user= I am assuming this is my user account I use to log into MySQL? Which would indeed be "root".

password= I am assuming this is my password I use to log into MySQL along with "uroot".

subsystem= The guide says this one is also a password. Is it the same password as above? My password I use to log into MySQL?

local_network= Why is this one set to 192.168.1.? Why does it have that extra period at the end? Is it important?

I think the problem might lie in here somewhere. Possibly. Any ideas?