View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Riklin
Hill Giant

... and this is why people are reluctant to ask questions... People ruthlessly assume the worst and ATTACK!

I asked a difficult, but legitimate question. I had ZERO intentions of pissing anyone off! It was an informational question, not a complaint!

I received 11 replies. 3 replies with legimate information in the answers. The rest were either attacks or quit and go play elsewhere answers, neither which is helpful! Thank you those that tried to provide helpful information! Shame on you that attack first and think later!

Can someone private me with details needed to try and provide some help with development efforts, please... I have been in the software industry most of my career (albeit from the aerospace perspective). I have written several quest scripts in perl and created some custom content. I've spent most of my career collecting requirements and testing them. If you need the help, I'd rather do it in such a way that it makes a difference, rather than tinkering on my own with something that will likely be thrown away...

If you don't know how to help or that help is even wanted, you have to find out BY ASKING QUESTIONS!

Rick