View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

Default ! ! Leetsauce Productions *Official*

*Lvl 80 cap
*Most items in the game are droppable and have a platinum value assigned to them.
*Any mob in the game has a maximum of 1 hour respawn.
*Expansions up to Omens of War, With content from; Dragons of Norrath, Secrets of Faydwer (10%), Seeds of Destruction, Underfoot(20% as of 03/24/15), and House of Thule also completed. Note that the amount of open expansions will continue to grow until ALL of them are complete.
*MQ2 Enabled (pretty free-reign here)
*Server Exp Increased
*Custom AA's
*Economy Based
*Epic augs/weapons/gear/players
*Most clicky items have infinite charges (NOTE: MOST, NOT ALL)(This is huge if you're a soloing type of person)
*Pet classes can hail their pet to equip them
*Mentoring (EQ2 style)
*Money means something.
*Constantly expanding content.
*All content in the entire game is scaled to require a maximum of 3 appropriately geared characters. Most everything is soloable.
*#peqzone available to all zones that are open, some do require flags.
*Multiple alternate currencies used for different systems
*Player created augments.
*Absolutely massive itemization. Pretty much every item in the game through House of Thule is available, with some custom itemization on the side.
*Custom flagging methods for different zones/events
*Custom Rebirth quest which allows a character to change classes if one would want - This quest also involves class-specific charms that, when all 16 are turned in, result in a very godlike reward.
*Hardcore zones: (Old school zones with upgraded loot tables, quests, etc.)
Unrest(65)
Blackburrow(65)
Cazic-Thule(75)
Karnor's Castle(75)
Lower Guk(80)
Sol B(80)
Permafrost(80)
Crushbone (80)
Vex Thal (80 + key)
Sleeper's Tomb (80 + key)
Temple of Veeshan (80 + key)
*Random world bosses. Example: "Hardcore" Avatar of War encounter inside the arena in Kael via a separate instance.
*LOTS of custom quests
*Custom tradeskill quests involving the newer-age coldain shawls. which work appropriately.
*Although most zones are open, the reward for obtaining the key is often times worth it very much

At the moment the highest content in the game is House of Thule, and I'm mostly focusing on the mid-level range of content and custom quests/rewards at this point as most of the itemization is in place for me to sit back and kick it creating content for a few months.

This is not something I've ever hustled. It will be done when it is done, but I sincerely doubt you will regret playing on this server if you enjoy what you've read above. This is just an excerpt. You might find your way to our forums to register and check into the newbie guide listed as a sticky in any of the sub forums. http://leetsauceforums.proboards.com/

Last edited by Leetsauce; 03-24-2015 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Correction