View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 12:02 AM
phantomghost
Hill Giant

Using a LAN login does not help. (I did log on another server that grants 100 world flag level- and I could use all of the #commands- so I am assuming there is an issue with my server specifically- not a client or hardware issue)

My solution at this point works for me, but may not work for others (if they happen to have the same issue- and need more than 11 (0-10) user access levels for flagging players.

I just changed all the commands to access level 10 in HeidiSQL. (For anybody like myself who really had no idea how to use HeidiSQL.... Login->PEQ->commands->Click Data towards upper center of screen-> change all access values to what you need them (can use replace text to shorten the time it takes...looks like a "b a" picture or press ctrl+r)

When flagged at 255 it shows access to 271 commands) it did drop me down to only 182 (not sure where the rest went, but any that I have used seem to all be there)

I am able to log in and can use #zone without crashing.

If anybody happens to come across this same situation and finds a solution that is not just a quick (temporary) fix, would love to know what you did.