View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Crowley
Fire Beetle

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I as well was trying to dabble in the setting up my own server. I did the install of Akka's PEQ repack, and everything works great as far as running the server, being able to log in (through the eqemu login server). I was even able to change the name based on the notes provided. The one thing I am confused on is being able to edit the tables. I have basic database familiarity, but I always have a server address/tns to which to connect along with my username/schema and password. I tried opening the HeidiSQL but it wants me to try to set up the session and I don't seem to have much direction on that. I tried using the my.ini to load settings, as well looking in the file to try to use some of the values but that seems to fail.
I tried running the MySQL Client (Maria DB 10.0) directly but it prompts for a password, which I do not have.

Does anyone have links to where I can find more information on editing the db for this? I tried looking around on the wiki, but i am missing any details around this. So far my searches so far are not turning up anything which is getting me the details i need as well, but I may be searching for the wrong keywords.