View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:23 PM
knowom
Discordant

I'll probably tweak it more, but this is how the above settings I posted look like for EQ.

Also here's what some LOD bias tweaks do as well. at +15, +10, +3, -3 LOD bias values.

Another SweetFX photo showing tweaks setting values above.

I'd still like to try some other settings like SMAA/FXAA/Bloom/HDR and probably a few others as well. I may tone down the vibrance setting from 0.25 to 0.20 or even 0.10 instead not sure it needs quite that much extra saturation default SweetFX setting for it was 0.15, but that's kind of a odd setting I felt to leave it at so tried a bit higher which I felt would work well with cartoon settings 20-25% increase seems more appropriate and natural to me. Overall I think it looks a bit less washed out and grey scale under saturated feeling than it looks by default with just a slight hint of cartoon look added it looks noticeably warmer and more inviting now and a touch more colorful, but not glaringly over saturated LumaSharpen helped a lot also to increase image sharpness clarity tweaked it just to the point where I didn't notice obvious artifacts from over sharpening.