View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Uleat
Developer

1) I think the only way to log in like that will be to have someone else try. There is a website that will ping your ports..but, I don't know if
that only tests your firewall ports or if it will actually make it to the server...

2) Port 5998 is required for Ti/SoF clients..Port 5999 is needed for SoD+ clients. (SoF and SoD use the same opcode value for first login
and a distinction is needed to discriminate the client version..hence, the second port was added.)

3) I can't remember if the login server will allow you to create an account when you first login..would seem it would if you can
select any server from the eqemu public login server and just play. If not, you'll have to manually add accounts (any one know for sure?)

4) It is recommended that world accounts be added..but, are not required to operate.

5) I believe the Titanium client supports ports 7778 and 7779. I think that SoF+ all use the single 7778 port.

6) Yes and no... The port depends on the client version described in answer #2.

7) As long as you have your code up-to-date, that fix should already be in the code base.

Compilin' Dirty