View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Orange1
Fire Beetle

Been meaning to update this post. Server is still coming along. I was a little too optimistic originally. I was just going to release something quick and then fix everything as it went, but as the vision took shape, I decided to make sure it's all put together tightly before it's open. I hate to put another ETA on here, so I'll just update that later when it's more concrete. Right now it could be end of the month or Christmas. Just depends. All quests are in and all paths have been completed. I just need to do some more balancing and add in the trade skills.

As an update though:

I decided to eliminate the Vanguard path and merged the Diviner into the TimeWeaver path. I added an Engineer path (Six paths total now) that will be a pet class focusing primarily on trade skills with little added advantage in any other area (except pet of course).

Maximum level is now 35 with a plan in place to raise it to 45 sometime later. Each path now has 4 unique powers. A fifth will be introduced once the level cap is raised.

Also - Almost every single AA is available for each class. AA's are earned through quests (Path/Daily/Storyline). This will allow for even more customization. Some AA's have been taken out for balance reasons and in cases where they clash with paths. For instance: The only characters with ITU will be Stalkers, so all AA and spells that grant ITU have been removed.

Right now the server is hard. For example: Just because you can get your first path quest at level 5 doesn't mean you will complete it at level 5. The low drop rates and the lack of equipment and armor makes even exping a challenge. The exp is slow, yet not terrible. But the death penalty is harsh. Players finding the balance between playing it safe or no guts no glory will be a challenge.

Thanks for being patient. I'm excited to get it going. I'll update a little more often as it develops.