View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

I usually don't get involved in stuff like this, by stuff I mean obvious flaming/trolling/bashing for the sole purpose of bringing down a project because of intense ass pain. But if you think you have even the slightest idea as to where to begin with your DickInMud source code, you can go ahead, you'll be a solo developer in an empty repository, you're not drawing any contributors here, you're leaving a bad taste in peoples' mouths, your reason unbeknownst to me, but that's beside the point. Don't expect to draw a crowd or a following when you base your whole idea around trying to trash the reputation of the biggest EverQuest emulator server there has ever been (Project 1999), and believe that no one will throw you some factual evidence of your obvious third-grade level intellect regarding dealing with your anger or whatever your feelings were when you made this post and your other post regarding Project 1999. Just do yourself a favor and stop, you're like 1,000 feet too deep already, don't dig any deeper.