View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

Default Blood and Rank (PVE LEGENDS) is now open for testing.

My friends and I really liked the idea of a Discord server, so we made one. After a week and a half we have come to the realization that running an EQ server on the level we want to invest time with is not congruent with running a type of server so few want to even attempt to begin with. Our players have told us that the reason they have stuck around is because they like the staff, not the ruleset. All of this being said, we have rebranded ourselves.

We are now a Legends Server. More info can be found at our website Bloodandrank.com but to summarize we are a PVE server (with pvp events) that attempts to replicate the Legends (stormhammer) server from 2002-2003. This includes a classic experience (with an option to unlock kunark and maybe velious later through votelock) that has heavy GM involvement. This does not mean a ton of custom content, rather that our players will see our GM's more often and will have to opportunity to participate in unique events that make our server different; while still maintaining a Classic experience.

We have an XP bonus in place both for solo and group play. This is not so high an advantage that it ruins immersion while also giving "lone wolf" types the ability to fend for themselves.

No Boxing or Hacking. See our site for complete rules.

Global OOC and Auction are enabled.

Note: We are in BETA. This means that this project will grow with time and as such requires your patience. The server staff so far (still need one more GM and a code guy) are all adults over the age of 30 and we have a lot of experience playing EQ. Patience, Understanding, and building a community will make this project a hit. Now who is with me?

A special thanks to the developers and EQEmu forum friends who have helped us along the way. This is truly a great community and so long as a person comes here with the willingness to learn they are greeted with open arms. I feel truly fortunate to have had this community at our backs.