View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 10:01 PM
burt6
Fire Beetle

It's a great server, with great people playing. Sorry you had a rough experience many years ago, but the population and leadership is completely different now. I personally never even played when it was winters roar so I can't say that you are wrong. But I will say that many of the players I have met on SoD are lifelong friends now. As far as the low end content and tiers being inaccessible, this is to a degree true, as the server has been around long enough to be top heavy. However, almost everyone plays alts and enjoys lower end content and many of the larger quests in the game require clears of lower end content. I am not saying that you will be able to find a guild of tier 2 people to play with at the moment, but lower tier content is frequently cleared for quest reasons and people are usually very happy to have characters along that would use the gear. There is plenty of room to progress and plenty of room in groups for less seasoned characters. We are hoping with the addition to Eqemu to attract a new playerbase influx at the lower tiers also.