View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Veltira
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorest View Post
I played there a bit.
I posted on their forums when I started having a few problems due to server status issues. While they were nice about it. When i continued to have problems and told them all thanks but no thanks i was going to move on things got salty really quick.

I'd stay away.

Go ahead. Get out the slings and arrows. Just posting my true experience on the blood and rank server.
No slings and arrows here I remember this, it was during the week that our server host area's ISP went down repeatedly and we had to migrate the server to a temporary home. You had issues and we did our very best to assist you; if this is what you are referring to: (http://bloodandrank.forumatic.com/vi...php?f=15&t=261). It seems you had a problem during our time of migration and 4 different staff memebrs replied that they were trying to fix your issues, they came to you and tried to help, not many servers have that dedication to helping a new player; i feel that this was just a miscommunication and a bad situation and I hope that you give us another chance to show you how much we value our players!