View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Figback65
Discordant

I explained why in the post, I am doing instances. For example my unrest instance is max level of 30. If the player wants to do the instance and lets say is level 50. Then the query will store their level 50 information, their name, level, experience, skill values, memmed spells and the spell ID in the spell slot. As they zone in they are deleveled to 30 and skills are set to the max value for a level 30, and all spells memmed are unmemmed so they don't freeze up. With that information stored, as they leave the instance then the stored information is pulled from my instance info table and restored into the characters proper tables. Thus they zone out and are restored to proper level, skills are set back to their proper saved values and spells are rememmed back into their saved spots. This way it is all automated. Saving hassle from forcing players to always having to remem spells and skill values being off.

I can store the information with a scripted query, I have that all setup. My problem is pulling the information out of my table and restoring it back into the character_skills, character_memmedspells, etc etc. I tried doing an array but I cannot get it setup properly.

EDIT : I will post how far am, trying a few more times.