Thread: Population
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 03:19 AM
Mistmaker
Sarnak

What's important to point out is that EQemu offers many variety of servers that fit those that have a family (like me) and those that wish to just solo. If you want extreme social and no bots then I suggest playing P99.

Read the server descriptions and give them all a try until you find one that fits your style of play. Don't be fooled my populations! I have been on servers where half the server that's showing online are all AFK and it makes me wonder if most of those accounts are the owners trying to show mass numbers to attract players. I also notice that some allow boxing and I have raided with one person playing 13 accounts so just him and I would show 14 players online.

Our server has always been low population and I like it that way. It makes it easier to interact directly with the players as they come online. It also lets me tune the servers raid areas and bosses for 2-5 players WITH BOTS! You will not be able to solo those areas and you will need to interact with others and be social if you wish to progress.

Find what fits your style and don't be fooled by a zone in with tons of quest dialog or high population levels. Find what YOU like and go out of your comfort zone and talk to others. It's only a game.