Thread: Flagging zones
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 05:42 PM
kris1
Sarnak

Well, in context to my issue, for example, I'm sure what I want done can be done through the zone_flags. But when I got to that table in Heidi it's blank. There are 2 fields, charID and zoneID. And I'm sure i can play around with that and flag my characters for zones...

I'm trying to put an item drop into the game that unlocks the Kunark zones, per character, like with the keyring. I added the flagging to the zone, what seemed to be the same way it is for sleeper's tomb or Old Seb. where it says the actual "item name" of the key, in the "zone" table, "flag_needed" field.

And that successfully locked me out of the zones (at least by dock porter). Having the key I made in my inventory, didn't allow me access to the zone. so I made a nearby door open with that key, just to get it on my keyring, and still no access to the zone.

I'm suspicious of the "flag_needed" field on the "zone" table. in all other instances that I am seeing, an item number would be used for this, not the item name typed out. So, I feel like I'm missing