View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 06:35 PM
xCrazymonx
Fire Beetle

Default Worth every second

This server is amazing. I played the first version and was completely caught off guard how much customization has gone into this.

Its an amazing challenge, the "easter egg" feeling is so real. I put a couple hundred hours into this server and had people just start that discovered items or quests that hadnt been discovered in weeks of the server being up.

The Dev is always available and constantly adding new content and recipes. The level of content that exists is intimidating.

You don't need to box an army just to get into the endgame. Grinding feels good because you can sense/feel when you are getting stronger.

I have played a fuck ton of emu servers, this is seriously one of the best. If you decide to give it a shot I believe you wont be disappointed, wish it got more attention its unreal.

Those of you who did play here go ahead and give a shout out, they are all lurking in the discord server like creepers I assume...or hoping for a small start so they can get their discoveries greedy boogers!!

Hopefully I'll see you on the 20th! I'll be there getting my discos