Thread: iEQ
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 06:34 PM
capusr5
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stclairguy
Having an issue with the program. I'm trying to search for one of the loot tables to apply to Rallos Zek at the moment, and when i do a -1 to search for it, the program freezes and it won't go any further w/o a CTRL-ALT-DEL close. Also, just to maybe fix this in an alternate way, is there any way you can give a release, in txt form or something, of the different loot sets and their coinciding mobs? Thanks for the help.
I tried to replicate the problem but couldnt make the program freeze in any way.

One thing I noticed is that with the current database, it takes a bit more time to build up the required tables than with the database I released iEQ. This is normal of course and is the result of the extended loottables this DB has.

I dont know your PC configuration but to give you an idea, my 1500mhz P4 takes about 15-17 seconds to build up the loottables, and my 3.02 P4 one, about 6 seconds. So I would suggest wait a bit more time before pressing ctrl+alt+delete to see what happens. Eitherway, I'm gonna take a look at the function to see what can be done to speed things a little.

One other thing that comes to mind, is that maybe you have the "showicons" line in iEQ.ini set to TRUE which I would strongly advice seting it to FALSE instead.

Other than that, I dont think there is any other way of making iEQ lock in that menu, cause if it was a DB error, it would return an relevant DB error the moment you entered the -1.