View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

I'm not the Dev or Admin so I'm not speaking for them in any of my posts or this one. Obviously take a pill and relax. It would be a complete waste of time when item structures etc change, would you like to manually search each line and there are 28731 in just the items table and thats prior to dropping some in the newdumpeditems.sql file which only contains 19881 in the items table. There are 140 fields per each of those lines now thats either 4022340 populated fields or 2783340 populated fields. You would literally have to compare these tables and verify that the data is essential and not dropped due to changes with regards to SOE live code. I really think you need to burn off energy in some other fashion, try reading the packet collection thread. It would be more benefitial to have all the new items added in the proper context than to finally complete an update and find the structure and items have changed yet again.
WOW, I'm not flaming and you can take it as such, nm I'll flame WTF are you smoking???
Darkwaters