View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 06:34 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

As I had mentioned before about my Ever Luclin server being built from an old TakP database dump, I wasn't sure of the exact date of the db release, but in the file folder it shows the last "modified" date of the files (shown below) which was December 2015. I never remembered the link I downloaded them from, but the readme file shows a bunch of download links from back then, so who knows. I was always one of those "data hoarders" (or leechers) if you want to call it that.

Couple years ago, when I started digging into it, I was attracted to using it as a starting base, because, obviously, all the content past PoP was already removed saving me a lot of work, not having to use a vanilla peq db. It was a lot of trial and tribulation to get it updated to work with the current code at that time. (A lot of mysql errors). It was like trying to start an old diesel engine in 40 below weather. Eventually, I got it to a workable project stage. It still needed a lot of work to accomplish my own goals of a luclin era server, but eventually Ever Luclin was born.

If anyone is interested, I can zip up these old files and create a download link, but I prefer you just hop on over to my website and contact me through there, on the support page. (but don't ask me for help in using it, lol) Have fun everyone!