View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:17 AM
SoltanHeatwave
Hill Giant

I want to thank everyone for their help. I attempted to post the file in one post, but I kept getting errors and just couldn't post it in one post. I kept getting image errors. I checked my path and Perl was installed and in the path. I followed the new Wiki and there isn't anything in it about selecting RelWithDebug in Visual Studio. I am sorry that I just couldn't get the post to work for me. I totally uninstalled Perl and reinstalled it a couple of times and checked my path statement and Perl was listed in it. I don't know why, but after a couple of times installing and reinstalling, something finally started working. I was able to get the programs compiled. I didn't even see the pastebin or I would have used it. Took way too long for me to post it like this. I am glad that there is something I can use for future reference, I just didn't even know it existed.

C:\>path
PATH=C:\Perl\site\bin;C:\Perl\bin;C:\Windows\syste m32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows \System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin