View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Minirva
Fire Beetle

Default Rebuilding the Old Bazaar

I seem to have gotten to a point now where I am not sure what to do, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

At the moment I can/have...

Zone into the old Bazaar (although not where I want!)
Most NPC's in place (think I am just missing the gnome that sells spells on the second floor of the trades building now)
All merchants loaded
Trader stalls working (Thanks N0ctrnl for your work on that in your Old Bazaar post)

Problems I am running into...

/bazaar brings up the bazaar search window, but does not work (won't list traders or find items, find trader and update traders buttons stay grayed out).

Also I get both "Welcome to The Bazaar!" messages when entering the zone. The original for /bazaar and /trader and the newer one for /barter and /buyer. The message pops up in my chat box 3 times in a row on zone in.

For both of these I have no clue where to start.

M̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶_̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶x̶,̶ ̶y̶,̶ ̶z̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶/̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶_̶x̶,̶y̶,̶z̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶a̶z̶a̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶e̶x̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶o̶K̶?̶

The last thing would be the missing doors on the two small bank buildings (I think I remember there being doors on them?). Again for this I am not sure where to start.

After writing this and thinking about other stuff still needed I realize I am not as close to done as I thought! :(