View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:24 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Splose - No disrespect for you, but sarcoma's post, to start out with, was normal, "constructive criticism" about a server. His motives seemed totally legit until the last sentence, which made it obvious, he wasn't here for that "constructive criticism". He was here for a personal attack on the owner, only because he got banned. But tell me something. If all of this "alleged" history is true, how come nobody has ever come on here before, UNTIL, some pissed off player got banned ? Why didn't he come on here and make that allegation, BEFORE he got banned ? Sorry, I'm not that gullible. Anonymous nicknames on the internet are NOT witnesses to me. Until someone presents physical evidence, it's all fake news to me.
YOU, yourself, Splose, have encountered a disgruntled player on your EQAwakened server, coming on these forums with a personal attack on you, because he got banned:
http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...82&postcount=1

Did you want me to believe that post about you Splose ? No, I wouldn't, but not because your "Splose", because you're a server owner, just like any others, who deserves fair and equal treatment. I had to kick someone's ass off my Lockjaw server, years ago, for being an obvious troublemaker. It goes with the game.

This whole Server Discussion category has got out of hand with personal attacks and flaming by people who don't respect the Forum Rules that, unfortunately, have no enforcement or deterents to reduce it from happening. But guaranteed, if the OP's name on this thread was (for example), Akka, or Rogean, etc.,(instead of Morty) the thread would of got some real quick attention. But it is, what it is.

Many people come here with that "I love EQ" spirit, but it's too bad everyone can't just simply play the game. If a FREE server is not for you, (no matter what the owner is all about), then move on to a different FREE server.