View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:48 AM
Indev
Fire Beetle

I must be missing permission to edit here, oh well, here is a bulk of a few sequential screenshots, beginning when I realized that ZERO effects were being applied, and worse, the tribute window showed that tribute was running with no effects, at apparently zero cost; adding some tribute, selecting an effect, then cancelling allowed my character to choose five different ones.

All seemed normal, closed the Tribute Master Window and applied/started the clock in the personal tribute window and used peqzone to PoK-

Upon zoning, three of the selected effects were totally gone; the three most recently adopted effects were stripped.

I chose and applied the buffs in this order:
Bulwark of Honor: ranks 1, 2, 3, 4
Gills of the Bass
Persistent Boon: ranks 1, 2
Power of Recovery: ranks 1, 2
Swift Arms: ranks 1, 2, 3

However, as indicated before, I do not believe that they are always disappearing alphabetically or in order, as sometimes BwoH will be missing, or others, such as Gift of the Enchanter on higher level characters.

Character is on an ordinary a very old emu account, and is level appropriately geared and so forth; the SS were taken on a pretty straight forward legit-ish solo server that allows BOTs; there isn't much customization here- just a few custom items on one vendor in PoK. I do not know the item numbers the server OP chose for the custom items but I could find them out with MQ2 perhaps; again I do not believe this simply server specific, but there are so few "standard" servers in the community (ones with no core or db mods).

Client is RoF1, and the only UI mod I use is an updated version of XMad's original mini-inventory window.

What else can I tell you? What have I missed? Do you need the server op's custom item numbers for the very few items my char has equipped?

Cheers

http://file3.guildlaunch.net/6951/Screenshots.zip

CLIFFNOTES VERSION (sequential screen captures) :

SIDE NOTE: I noticed recently, playing on one older server which apparently has not updated their binaries in, like, years that some Tribute effects weren't always being applied, at all, most notably- and noticeably-- the two enduring breath effects. Not mentioning any names... *cough* 3.141592653....