View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 09:49 PM
vkrr
Sarnak

Hey! This is my server.

Glad to see it getting some love.

It's not been officially opened to the public yet, but I've just been chilling here, working on stuff! -- That doesn't mean you shouldn't come and hang out, though.

Development is an ongoing process here, I'm glad at least a few people are enjoying it.

Jobe123 did a fairly good writeup. Come check us out - it's a nice, happy, chill place to be cool and chill

The general idea is to build a server that I would want to play on, which is what I did!

AA's are easier to get, mobs have been scaled, crafting is easier, the world feels big again - and everyone feels useful!

There's no translocator, #zone, or buff bot, but bots are enabled (max 2 out at once) so you can teleport, the hub zone in the nexus which is right next to POK if you are druid or wizard adverse.

no-drop is removed, like lore (for most things), and you can increase the level cap up to 75 through some AA grinding.

I should write more, but the server greeter in the nexus can explain it better than I can. (RoF2 clients are recommended, titanium probably wont work)