View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPulse View Post
The more you post, the more I get excited about trying this server! I have a few questions though and I'm sorry if they've been answered somewhere else.

Will there be any donation items, upgrades, or abilities?

Can you give us a hint about what possible end-game stats players can achieve when the server is fully released? I realize this is probably a distance away still but I was wondering if it'll be like EZ for instance where your end game HP is well over 200k on tanks or more aligned with a regular server and much much less.

Thank you for the frequent updates! Your regular job must be something with web/database design because you're doing a fantastic job with gaining major interest in your server, as well as flying through these changes lol. You're quite the one non-gender-specific band!

Haha thanks for the interest and compliments! You're welcome for the updates, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Answer 1: I plan on releasing a donator option, but I don't know what the details of it will be just yet. When I do focus on that I'll
make sure it offers a lot of awesome and fun things to give players the unique feel they want.

Answer 2: The current level 75 normal enemy has 45k HP. Damage of enemies right now at level 75 are 75 to 225 which is
very doable for a group of six; which is how I designed the server. Boss enemies will of course prove to be a bigger challenge
but you're not looking at ridiculously high numbers of HP or anything. 200k would be godly on Varlyndria. I hope that answers your questions!

WTF!? GROSS BUT COOL!

CHECK OUT THE PLAGUEBRINGER BELOW AND SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS!

www.varlyndria.weebly.com/necromancer