View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
bad_captain
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultivater View Post
I didn't want to piss people off with starting a new thread, so I'll post it here:

I wanted to report a bug in the shaman class for bots. It seems that if they have a regen buff on you, they won't heal you at all(not even outside of fights). This is a major pain because you have to make sure you click off the regen during a fight, plus, it's smarter to keep it on until the mob has been slowed/dotted because if it's healing you, it won't cast anything else but the heal. So far this has been the way of things up to level 30. I'm not sure if things will change as the bot gets new abilities, but, based on my knowledge of the class, I'm betting it won't.

Edit: I wanted to add that outside of fights, they won't heal you even if you click the regen off, which is perhaps the most annoying part, because if you're low on health, you have 2 options: waste plat on heal pots, or sit there and med.
This should be fixed in Rev 2132. Let me know if you still experience this problem. There may be an issue with your spell lists.