Thread: EQEMU Patcher
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:28 AM
chrsschb
Dragon

Anyone tried to get this working lately?

I attempted it last night and didn't get very far.

filelistbuilder:
- filelistbuilder directory with filelistbuilder exe and /rof/ subdirectory
-- /rof/ subdirectory with filelistbuilder.yml (updated with prefix url) and a test file

When I run filelistbuilder exe it quickly opens a console that closes immediately, no files are generated.

eqemupatcher:
- downloaded the latest release and follow instructions, updated the server name and patch url, unblocked a file that kept getting flagged (MainForm.resx)
-- When I try to Test Release (per instructions) I get "There were build errors would you like to continue?"
--If I choose yes I get a "Just My Code Warning"

And if I hit continue debugging I get these errors:

Code:
Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\IniLibrary.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\IniLibrary.cs	8	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	11	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	11	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	12	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'YamlDotNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	12	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'DeserializerBuilder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	125	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CamelCaseNamingConvention' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	125	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'DeserializerBuilder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	466	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'CamelCaseNamingConvention' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	eqemupatcher	E:\EQEmu Patcher\EQEmu Patcher\MainForm.cs	466	Active
Warning		Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "YamlDotNet, Version=4.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.	eqemupatcher			
Warning		The referenced component 'YamlDotNet' could not be found.	eqemupatcher