View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:37 PM
Tylerblackford23
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
Even though these forums are still being used, the Emu Discord server is becoming the mainstream support for this project. More often, than not, it's also a place where support questions will be replied to a little faster than here. Takes me awhile to adapt to things always evolving, but It's not so intimidating as some think it is

Emu server: https://discord.gg/QHsm7CD
(Using discord app/software is easier than using a browser)
I have Discord, I'm simply not a fan of signing up for a ton of different channels and conversations on it, especially when I don't intend to see very much use for them. My goal is to set up a private LAN server for my own individual use, so joining the Discord would be solely for support question purposes like this one, and I'd rather not join an entire server for that. And if someone does know the answer to this issue, I have no reason to give them my Discord contact information just to get that answer when they could post it here. It's not about fear or reluctance of "new" or "evolving" things, I just don't wanna join servers I'm not going to be hardly ever using, or give out contact information to random people to solve a technical issue.