View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 03:45 PM
Tegila
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post

You will know when you have achieved accomplishment, but not until you find yourself
"I'm not going to pull my hair out"
"I'm not going to pull my hair out"
"I'm not going to......"
"WTF, why am I bald?"
yeah lol. Though Im not so sure it wont be you guys pulling your hair out over my questions moreso

i dont wanan run the server on my main pc, at least not until im doing major things like filling out TBS-RoF, and that wont be until i get everythign already here adjusted. the everyday stuff you run across like oh i should alter that just a little or hmm i thougth that was already turned on (mercs, defiant, vetaa reuse, fableds, etc) then ill get itno the muddy dirty it's-not-already-there-to-copy-and-paste stuff.

Just want to right now, grab all the bits of sql code that edits the db, put it in one file i can transfer ot the server, and know if i can paste them all at once (with or without 2line spacing) or if from there i just have to paste 1 line at a time. I have to edit the code for durations and rates, but thats jsut changing numbers the rest is alreayd written and posted on here in one place or another. aslo, in the code i see some do caps on UPDATE, WHERE, etc along with using `` and '', and other just do all lowercase and skip the `` part and just use ''. do both methods work then? or is there an advantage to one over the other, other than less typing lol.