View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Speedz
Hill Giant

I agree and endorse this sentiment People stop being so selfish, you get your cake and eat it too here. Plenty of servers to choose from. If you don't like whats on the list MAKE one yourself. It does nothing for the moral of the server OPS for you people to demand of any of them.

What....you want the servers to ALL go byby? Keep it up and no one will want to put up with your crap in a free environment.

Keep up the good fight Secrets and all others planning servers, don't let em get to ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
Seriously? You should know better that this community is flaky as hell. Bristlebane left us, so it's completely away from my control there.

You shouldn't get hyped up about a server, especially one you know nothing about. This happens way too often in EQEMu land, and it hurts me too, even though i've done it a ton of times.

Another thing is i'm not getting paid to do this. You arn't a paying customer, and you don't have any rights to ask for a refund, because you arn't getting your $0 back. That's my damn $0, and I want it to stay in my wallet. But in all honesty, i'm sick of people thinking they are self-entitled to one-on-one service and higher quality service than even EQLive. Because guess what: you're not. SOE doesn't even do one-on-one with people anymore, half of them are automated responses based on skimming over a report. And to expect that out of a FREE service? That's rude, and ultimately selfish and demanding.

So, please, can we agree on one thing that you even said yourself: Don't put faith into one server. Ever.

And sorry if I seem snappy, i'm a bit upset too.