Thread: Pharone
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 11:16 AM
pharone1
Sarnak

*** Update 2/1/2019 ***
- Switched the playable class from Shadowknight to Ranger
- I tried to change the name of the class from Ranger to something else, and this had disastrous effects. I tried repeatedly, and came to the conclusion that it just isn't worth the trouble. I may revisit this at a later time. It was just an experiment anyway to see what the system can do as I have not decided on a class name yet anyway.

*** Next Up ***
Weapons:
- As stated before, I am planning to go with a single weapon that you get at character creation as part of the story line which will be pivotal to the lore.
- Going to test having 4 basic augment slots for the weapon that you replace as the story progresses
- Augment slot 1: Base stat augment. This is the main augment that you get at the beginning of the game. You upgrade it via quests (replace with new augment rewarded to you) as the story progresses
- Augment slot 2: Proc augment. This is an augment that will proc some affect based on which class augment you choose from quests. example: Shaman quest line results in an augment that procs slow
- Augment slot 3: Clicky augment. This augment is where you will put your augments that have a clicky affect. The clickies will be based off of which class the augment is based on. Example: Cleric quest line results in augment with clicky heal.
- Augment slot 4: Bane damage augment. This augment gives your weapon bane damage. You would get these augments from completing hunter-style quests. Example: completing a quest to kill 1000 undead might result in an augment with Undead bane damage.