View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

I am bringing the server up from time to time just to test things I change. I've got the bots quest working thanks to some folks here, where you start with not being able to summon any bots. I've got a couple NPCs from LW in PoK now and they are working. I've emailed the old GMs that were on LW and asked for help with the tedious job of spawning all the NPCs and changing the DB item numbers since I'm using the newest peq database now, and successfully imported the Puny Earthlings augments and proof items for bots quest, etc...

Honestly I think the only thing I will keep from Puny Eathlings is the augments and augment combine NPC, as well as the bots limitation/quest. I've added peqzone (because on LW the zone command was abused) and I'm going to allow MQ2. The fun part for me will be adding on Arioch, Jabberwocky, epics and the other LW quests that I loved. The four different colored dragons, each dropping a different material armor, etc...

It's going to be an up hill battle, and it's probably going to take a month or so to get it all done right with Magelo, a forum and regular updates. Stay tuned.