View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 02:20 PM
GoldenEra
Fire Beetle

Question Client HP bar desync (from spell damage?)

windows installer, running titanium client.

I am having an issue where spell damage on players is causing the clientside HP bar to desync. The weird part is, in the GM Entity Window, if I target myself it does give me the correct HP, but the HP bar shows a different value.

First noticed this fighting hags in unrest, they are wizards and have nasty nukes, I died even though my HP bar was still showing mostly full.

Second time, i was fighting a barbed bone skeleton who has a damage shield, I was on a monk so taking lots of damage from the DS, and i died out of no where when my HP appeared to be mostly full.

Now i'm testing on a shaman with cannibalize - when I cannibalize it says i took 50 points of damage, but my HP bar does not decrease at all. When I target myself and check GM entity window however it does show the correct HP.

I did a search for solutions related to desync'ed HP bars - I've tried changing the rule 'Character:SoDClientUseSoDHPManaEnd' between true and false, restarting the server after making the change, and it does not appear to be having any effect.

Anyone have any idea why the GM Entity window is showing my correct HP when i target myself, but the client HP bar is desynced and not showing the correct HP??

Thanks for anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction!