View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 08:49 AM
provocating
Demi-God

We have gotten some wonderful things accomplished on Chronicles of Norrath lately. Many quest and bug fixes. The website and forum have received many new features and enhancements. I spent many weeks working on the boats and am happy to report that all boats appear to be working very solidly. Several of us have used the Siren's Bane and Maiden's Voyage with zero issues, they simply run like clockwork now.

I have went through and reworked the newbie quest to where the players receive the proper experience for quest like bone chip, crushbone shoulderpads and gnoll fangs. When I say proper, I mean experience as reported around 2001.

The latest project is to go back and repair any broken pathing and create pathing for zones that have none at all. I have completely reworked the classic zones and should have Kunark done by the end of the week. So please stop by and give us a yell. We have a very friendly community of players with many different play styles. It does not seem to matter if you are the raiding type or if you like to take is slower, we seem to cater to everyone.