View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:10 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
That point of view is likely what you and KingMort see, however if you look at the history of KingMort's behavior, especially on these forums. It is more complicated than him just running a good server.
My Behavior ?? What the f*ck are you talking about.. How about having the Asshole Rogean accuse me of shit that wasn't true and a bunch of hackers and EX GM's back him up.. I would hardly call that Bad Behavior..

And Koshoji, I don't think I have been screwed, I know I have been screwed.. I don't care how many times they ban me from the forums I will never admit to the list of lies that Rogean Posted about me.. Those were all complete fabrications (that couldn't ever be proved , he couldn't ever back up what he accused me of not one iota of proof) he can ban me all he wants but that won't make that shit true.

Fact is I never broke any rules.. I never spread any lies, I never did anything he accused me of and when it actually boiled down to it the other devs had to tell me well it wasn't because of those reasons in fact you can ignore them and Rogean the main reason we demoted your server is due to low population (which wasn't true either because I had 65+ on every night when they demoted the server)

I'm really surprised I still even want to be here and want to help this community out after the complete BULL SHIT that I was accused of.

If you call it Bad Behavior to defend myself against these lies then so be it.

My Reputation has always been a good one until this nonsense came up and IMO Rogean and the others who backed him up can go f*ck themselves. The only reason I am still around is because of good people like Trevius and the many players who played on my server who will soon return once I get all the bugs fixed. That and I have been here the longest far longer than anyone else who is still active. If this project had LESS people like Rogean and Carytalis and more people like Trevius then things would be a lot better off here..

Anyway PS : Image this wasn't directed at you or anything i'm just mad in general about all that crap, and how everyone just stood by and watched it go down even though most of the people knew it was total BS.

Anyway , My server WILL CONTINUE , it will NOT DIE (F*ck you Carytalis/ Caesar) No matter what I will continue to strive for excellence. I wish I was more of a C++ coder so that I could get these major bugs fixed but thank god for the help from the good people in this forum.

I just want you guys to remember one thing... Rumors they Fly Fast and die Quick but the TRUTH , That holds strong and true forever.

Jordan "King" Mortenson
Owner and Creator of the Raid Addicts Project since June 2nd , 2002 (F*ck you Rogean yes it is the oldest and no i'm not lying)