View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 01:06 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibiuno View Post
Has anyone run into an issue upgrading to RoF2 and having all characters show naked after the database is upgraded from the perl script when you start the server? Just upgraded my test server and everyones gear is missing.

Edit: nevermind, restarted it again and now the gear is back but getting a new error message for SQL errors Ill work on fixing:

"Unknown column c.timelaston in 'field list' SELECT c.id, c.name c.class, c.level, c.timelaston, c.zoneid, g.guild_id....FROM vwBotCharacterMobs
That is a bots issue, not RoF2. Unrelated to this thread and there is already a post about this in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohbo View Post
I started seeing some similar sql errors and really long #repop and zone times. At least first zone (i think its waiting on popping). I posted about it in Windows Server Support.

EDIT:: One of my logs was showing it couldn't find plugins.pl yet plugins seem to load fine.
Unrelated to RoF2 Development as well unless you are only having this issue on the RoF2 client and you have tried other clients and the problem doesn't occur on them.