View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 01:09 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by granier View Post
Cross client guild invites involving RoF2 do not seem to be working properly. When I do a /guildinvite from a UF client to a RoF2 client or vice versa the invite accept dialog does not show up for the invited individual. The server recognizes the guild invite for if I do a /guildinvite a second time, I get the message that the toon is already contemplating a guild invite. RoF2 to RoF2 and UF to UF /guildinvites are working properly for me. All this was tried on the PEQ server.
I will have to test this out and take a look at it. It is almost certainly related to the new guild role/permission stuff. In older clients, there were only 3 membership levels (member, officer, and leader). In the RoF+ clients, there are now 8 levels. The last changes I made for this did a case switch to convert the membership levels to use the old system for now. Eventually, we will want to flip that implementation so that the server uses the new 8 tier membership system with permissions, and then do conversions for the older clients to use the new system. That is probably a considerable task and may take a while to complete.