View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:21 PM
whiteknight33
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
Just FYI I ended up having to spend some extra time taking care of a handful of other things LS related before preparing for release, needless to say there's been a ton of work that's gone into this

https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/compare/lsid

I'll update when things are pushed out
I'm an idiot and I think I just realized what I'm supposed to do with the link you provided. lol...

When updating my files manually, the following files didn't exist at all from the Linux installer, so I manually created them.

/loginserver/
account_management.cpp
loginserver_webserver.cpp
loginserver_command_handler.cpp

/loginserver/login_util
login_schema.sql

/common/
database.cpp

And, probably an error on my part, I attempted to compile everything with the latest version of all the files and it didn't work. lol...

Quote:
-- Boost version: 1.69.0
-- Version: 5.3.0
-- Build type: RelWithDebInfo
-- CXX_STANDARD: 11
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/eqemu/server_source/Server/build
Scanning dependencies of target common
[ 0%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/base_packet.cpp.o
[ 0%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/classes.cpp.o
[ 0%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/compression.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/condition.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/crash.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/crc16.cpp.o
[ 1%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/crc32.cpp.o
[ 2%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/database.cpp.o
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp: In member function ‘uint32 Database::CreateAccount(const char*, const char*, int16, const char*, uint32)’:
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp:239:2: error: ‘LogInfo’ was not declared in this scope
239 | LogInfo("Account Attempting to be created: [{0}:{1}] status: {2}", loginserver, name, status);
| ^~~~~~~
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp: In member function ‘uint32 Database::GetAccountIDFromLSID(const string&, uint32, char*, int16*)’:
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp:1228:15: error: ‘fmt’ has not been declared
1228 | auto query = fmt::format(
| ^~~
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp: In member function ‘void Database::LoadLogSettings(EQEmuLogSys::LogSettings *)’:
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp:2178:4: error: ‘LogInfo’was not declared in this scope
2178 | LogInfo(
| ^~~~~~~
/home/eqemu/server_source/Server/common/database.cpp:2183:24: error: ‘fmt’ has not been declared
2183 | auto inject_query = fmt::format(
| ^~~
make[2]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/build.make:154: common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/database.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:91: common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2
(Edited it to how the red where the terminal put it, for easier reading.)