View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 08:02 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
For my own preferences, I wouldn't want the message code-forced on every raid mob. I like to pick and choose, so demonstar's db flag is a good idea.
I just wrote what the guy above asked for.. You can just drop that in and it instantly works. The original guy didn't even know how to send a message so I don't think he's gonna know how to add it and handle it in the source.

Besides that the raid_target field doesn't do anything except for add the "this creature would take an army to defeat" message when you consider the mob. Any mob you'd care about having FTE on a p99-like server would already be designated as a raid target so the flag you guys are talking about pretty much already exists.

Edit:

With the PR I just added you'll be able to #npcedit raidtarget making it even easier to use it this way.. you can also change the == in my plugin to >= which will allow you to set raidtarget to 2.. this wont give you the con message but will give an FTE message.. so you could just set quillmane's raid_target field to 2.